Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sunglasses for Your Face Shape

Hi Everyone!

Finding fab sunglasses for your gorgeous face shape can be a tall task! But have no fear, I have the perfect guide to finding your most flattering pair! 

If you have a heart shaped face like Reese Witherspoon, cat-eye sunglasses will flatter you the most. 


My pick for cat-eye shape: 

Le Specs "Halfmoon Magic" Sunglasses available at Nordstrom


If you have an oval shaped face like Eva Mendes any sunglasses flatter your face shape. Lucky you! 


My wild-card pick: 

Super 49er available on Piperlime


If you have a round shaped face like Cameron Diaz you should choose sunglasses with sharp angles to define your face. 


My pick for angular sunglasses:


Dolce & Gabbana DD3080 available at Sunglass Hut


If you have a square shaped face like Lea Michele try round sunglasses. 


My pick for round sunglasses: 

Elizabeth and James Rhoda available at Piperlime Now on sale so snatch them up before they go!

And which sunglasses have I been wearing?

I can't get enough of my Chanel 5225Q Tortoise Sunglasses! Such a classic shape and color which will never go out of style. 

I hope all you fashionistas found this post helpful in finding some beautiful sunglasses!!

Your turn to try!! 
XX Phoebe 




1 comment:

  1. Here are some shapes of trendy sunglasses. For each of them, you will find some tips to know if the shape is suitable for your face. If you want to know more and to know the types of frames appropriate to your morphology. https://www.sunglasshutusa.com/blog/how-to-choose-sunglasses-for-face-shape-in-2019/

    ReplyDelete